Sunday 29 March 2009

ROBS' RACE - FHL #1

Ok, so after the race today I had an idea - why not post all of my race data from todays' race for ALL to see! I feel it's somewhat like what Lance is doing with the whole "A Doctor will post my values" thing.

Our race report from today will be out soon - but here's how I measured up:


For the sake of detail I use:
The Polar S725X with a Cadence Sensor and Speed Sensor. . .

FHL TREK SHIMANO RACE#1
Lets start with the warmup - I rode to the race. I took the 7:30 Fuxing Ferry from Puxi across to Pudong and rode out to the import/export zone with the Master of Style.

WARMUP TIME: 57:40
DISTANCE: 25.77KM
AVERAGE HEART RATE: 142BPM
AVERAGE SPEED: 27.6KM/H
AVERAGE CADENCE: 88RPM

NOTES: I do not have my heart rate monitor on Autostop, so if we stopped at a light (which we rarily do - KIDS DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME) my monitors time keeps rolling.

The A race started a little past 9am:

RACE TIME: 1:36:43
DISTANCE: 59.328KM
AVERAGE HEART RATE: 165BPM
MAXIMUM HEART RATE: 183BPM
AVERAGE SPEED: 36.8KM/H
MAXIMUM SPEED: 58.3KM/H
AVERAGE CADENCE: 92RPM
MAXIMUM CADENCE 124RPM
KCALORIES: 3128
PLACING: ??? (Will update. . .)


I then rode home for a total day of 111.5km and an overall average speed of 31.9km/h.

NOTES: OK, so today my job was to cover breaks and shut down possible threats. Overall I had a crack, but certainly was not a protagonist. I would like to thank TREK for making my day more comfortable in my new TCR kit, and new OAKLEY glasses. All support is appreciated! Pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment